Good morning, everyone, and a good start to the week. Usually we are happy to introduce you during the year to the trade fairs and events to which we attend and which obviously concern our sectors of activity, the machine tools sector and the sector of the packaging machines.
Today, however, we have decided to write a completely different kind of article as many trade fairs planned in Europe in the coming months have been postponed or even cancelled due to the Coronavirus emergency that is affecting the whole world. We therefore thought it would be useful for our readers and customers to have a list of all the fairs with the new scheduled dates.
Fairs and events in the world of machine tools
So let’s start with the machine tools and mechanical engineering industry trade fairs throughout Europe.
- SIMODEC, La Roche-sur-Foron, France: international trade fair for machine tools and mechanical processing. Postponed –> from 24th to 27th of November 2020
- MECSPE, Parma, Italy: exhibition dedicated to innovations for the manufacturing industry. Postponed –> from
18th to 20th of June 202029th to 31st of October 2020.
- GLOBAL INDUSTRIE, Paris, France: event dedicated to technologies applied to industry. Postponed –> from 23th to 26th of June 2020.
- WIRE Düsseldorf, Germany: international trade fair for wire, pipes and cables. Postponed –> from 7th to 11th of December 2020.
- GRINDTEC, Augsburg, Germany: trade fair for grinding technology. Postponed –> from 10th to 13th of November 2020.
- METAV, Düsseldorf, Germany: trade fair for metalworking and production technologies. Cancelled for 2020 – rescheduled from 23th to 26th of March 2021.
- PAINT EXPO, Karlsruhe, Germany: the world’s leading trade fair for industrial painting technology. Postponed –> from 12th to 15th of October 2020.
Trade fairs dedicated to the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmetic sectors and packaging machines
- COSMOPACK, Bologna, Italy: exhibition dedicated to the beauty and cosmetics industry. Postponed –> from 3rd to 6th of September 2020.
- VITAFOODS EUROPE, Geneva, Switzerland: trade fair dedicated to the nutraceutical industry. Postponed –> from 1st to 3th of September 2020.
- INTERPACK, Düsseldorf, Germany: the largest event in the packaging machinery sector. Cancelled for 2020 – rescheduled from 25th February to 3rd of March 2021.
- CPHI JAPAN, Osaka, Japan: pharmaceutical event for the Asian market. Postponed –> from 30th September to 2nd of October 2020.
The dates of CPHI Worldwide, scheduled this year in Milan, Italy, from 13th to 15th of October 2020, remain unchanged for the time being. However, the CPHI staff monitors the situation and developments regarding Coronavirus on a daily basis, so the dates could still change.
Hoping for a better situation in the near future, we wish all our customers and readers to be well, and especially #stayathome.