Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to our blog in the “Hot deals” section. Today we want to introduce you to a new product in the world of packaging. This is a Uhlmann blister line for the packaging of ampoules in blisters. Discover with us all the details of this line and contact us if you are interested in organizing a visit!
Uhlmann, innovative solutions for pharmaceutical packaging
Uhlmann is a family-owned company that was founded in 1948 in Germany as a manufacturer of high-quality moulds for suppositories. Over the years, the company began to design machinery for pharmaceutical packaging. The first blistering machine is produced in the year 1963. Uhlmann blistering and cartoning machines are becoming more and more versatile and faster; today Uhlmann offers complete solutions for pharmaceutical packaging in blisters and bottles of high quality.
Used Ulhmann UPS3 blister line
This packaging line for ampoules in blisters is composed as follow:
- Uhlmann UPS3 blister machine, draw depth up to 28mm, upgraded by Uhlmann in 2010 with new machine controls and touch screen. Colour camera system to check product, label and ringcode. Format parts for 1, 2 & 3ml ampoules (40 strokes/minute) and 5 & 10ml ampoules (35 strokes/minute)
- Uhlmann C100-LA cartoner, with blister magazine feeder, magazine for booklets etc, GUK leaflet folder from stack, with Argus code reader for both sides of leaflet, carton, and leaflet in carton check. 100/minute
- Garvens S2 checkweigher, 400gm max weight, with rejection
- Pago System 214/221 labeller for vignette/bollini, and tamper evident labelling, with Wolke ink jet coder and camera checking.
- Pester PEWO-pack 450SN bundler shrink wrapper, with infeed stacker and shrink tunnel and extended outfeed conveyor.
- Manual case loading station for the bundle packs.
- Knecht BK5000 top and bottom case taping machine
- BBK label dispenser (year 2009) for putting a label on the shipping case
- H. Rand BAG FIX ESP2 applicator, for applying a line of anti-slip material to stabilize the cases when palletizing.
Includes format parts and tooling for:
- 1+2ml = 5 ampoules per blister, 4 blisters/stroke
- 3ml = 3 ampoules per blister, 4 blisters/stroke
- 3ml = 5 ampoules per blister, 4 blisters/stroke
- 5ml = 5 ampoules per blister, 2 blisters/stroke
- 10ml = 5 ampoules per blister, 2 blisters/stroke
- 20ml = 5 ampoules per blister, 2 blisters /stroke (manually placed in the blister)
You will find more details and more photos on the technical data sheet of the machine.
If you have any other questions or would like to receive a price offer for this line, please do not hesitate to contact us by writing directly to info[@]makinate.com.